SPECIALTY SLIDING DOOR
300 Series Bigg Frame®
235 Steel Girt
Durable door frame supportDesigned for ideal horizontal support on sliding door frames, the 235 Steel Girt is a 20-gauge galvanized steel beam sized for optimal door frame construction and support.
Steel Girts are sized to fit inside the Side Rail for easy assembly
- Long lasting, rust-free materials avoid the rotting and warping issues associated with 2x4 lumber.
- The hollow girt design offers more strength and less weight than comparable lumber horizontals, providing esier installation and lighter full-assembled doors.
- The Bigg Frame System is ideal for large doors over 144 square feet - offering a standardized construction, fewer components and easy assembly.
- Designed for buildings with roll-formed siding, Bigg Frame Systems remove the guesswork and labor associated with field-fabricated doors.
- The versatile Bigg Frame design allows for adaption into a wide assortment of special applications including bypass, split-slider and multi-panel doors.
- All components of the Bigg Frame System come with a powder coat finish (color matching available) for a durable, quality appearance that will outlast paint under all weather conditions.
- Most standardized Bigg Frame components and options are quick ship items - providing needed parts in days (not weeks) and lowering overall inventory levels.
- The wider sizing of the Bigg Frame System -- when paired with 235 steel girts -- provides each door panel greater durability and increased wind resistance. NOTE: This system is NOT recommended for wood horizontals.