SPECIALTY SLIDING DOOR
300 Series Bigg Frame®
396 Double Couple
(H-rail) Conceals and seals sliding door panel gapLarger sliding doors demand strong connections to keep out the elements - and the Bigg Frame 392 Double Couple handles the job with greater stability than standard H-rails.
- The Double Couple is designed to replace one side rail -- aligning both sliding door panels together when the door is closed.
- H-rail functionality wraps the edge of the joining door panel for a sturdy connection, increased unit durability and added sliding door system longevity.
- A built-in J-channel offers easy installation of the door panel skin.
- The Bigg Frame System is ideal for large doors over 144 square feet - offering a standardized construction, fewer components and easy assembly.
- Designed for buildings with roll-formed siding, Bigg Frame Systems remove the guesswork and labor associated with field-fabricated doors.
- The versatile Bigg Frame design allows for adaption into a wide assortment of special applications including bypass, split-slider and multi-panel doors.
- All components of the Bigg Frame System come with a powder coat finish (color matching available) for a durable, quality appearance that will outlast paint under all weather conditions.
- Most standardized Bigg Frame components and options are quick ship items - providing needed parts in days (not weeks) and lowering overall inventory levels.
- The wider sizing of the Bigg Frame System -- when paired with 235 steel girts -- provides each door panel greater durability and increased wind resistance. NOTE: This system is NOT recommended for wood horizontals.