SPECIALTY SLIDING DOOR
300 Series Bigg Frame®
394 Bottom Rail
Robust sliding door component with weather sealing abilityDesigned to accommodate a continuous guide rail, the 394 Bottom Rail delivers increased wind resistance and diminished sliding door sway during use.
- When used in conjunction with a continuous guide rail, the 394 Bottom Rail offers ease of use and protection of building siding.
- Two built-in channels within the rail allow for the use of an optional vinyl or brush seal to keep out dust, dirt, rain and snow.
- The Bigg Frame System is ideal for large doors over 144 square feet - offering a standardized construction, fewer components and easy assembly.
- Designed for buildings with roll-formed siding, Bigg Frame Systems remove the guesswork and labor associated with field-fabricated doors.
- The versatile Bigg Frame design allows for adaption into a wide assortment of special applications including bypass, split-slider and multi-panel doors.
- All components of the Bigg Frame System come with a powder coat finish (color matching available) for a durable, quality appearance that will outlast paint under all weather conditions.
- Most standardized Bigg Frame components and options are quick ship items - providing needed parts in days (not weeks) and lowering overall inventory levels.
- The wider sizing of the Bigg Frame System -- when paired with available 235 steel girts -- provides each door panel greater durability and increased wind resistance. NOTE: This system is NOT recommended for wood horizontals.