SPECIALTY SLIDING DOOR
300 Series Bigg Frame®
391 Side Rail
Sturdy & durable sliding door panel edgesDesigned specifically for larger door panels, Bigg Frame's 391 Side Rails offer self-flashing J-channels to enclose steel door skins for a trouble-free hold and easy installation.
- Sturdy, rust-free aluminum materials offer long-lasting functionality, finished looks and quick assembly.
- Side rail profile conceals all exposed steel, giving the panel a smooth, clean edge that won't cut or scratch.
- An optional vinyl weather seal can easily slide into the built-in T-slot for quick, easy weather sealing.
- The Bigg Frame System is ideal for large doors over 144 square feet - offering a standardized construction, fewer components and easy assembly.
- Designed for buildings with roll-formed siding, Bigg Frame Systems remove the guesswork and labor associated with field-fabricated doors.
- The versatile Bigg Frame design allows for adaption into a wide assortment of special applications including bypass, split-slider and multi-panel doors.
- All components of the Bigg Frame System come with a powder coat finish (color matching available) for a durable, quality appearance that will outlast paint under all weather conditions.
- Most standardized Bigg Frame components and options are quick ship items - providing needed parts in days (not weeks) and lowering overall inventory levels.
- The wider sizing of the Bigg Frame System -- when paired with 235 steel girts -- provides each door panel greater durability and increased wind resistance. NOTE: This system is NOT recommended for wood horizontals.