VERSATILE SLIDING DOOR
200 Series Kwik Frame®
244 Bottom Rail
Versatile sliding door component that adds durabilityIdeal for most sliding doors, the 244 Bottom Rail is used with a continuous guide rail to provide optimal wind resistance for the Kwik Frame Sliding Door System.
The side and bottom rails are designed to match up for easy assembly.
- Strong aluminum construction allows the 244 Bottom Rail to provide additional support for the door panel, saving cost and assembly time associated with an unnecessary bottom horizontal girt.
- Two built-in channels within the rail allow for the use of an optional vinyl or brush seal to keep out dust, dirt, rain and snow.
- Bottom rail design can conceal a guide rail or stay roller -- preventing door sway and providing clean operation.
- Designed for buildings with roll-formed siding, Kwik Frame Systems remove the guesswork and labor associated with field-fabricated doors.
- The basic design, standardized components and lack of specialized labor offer cost effective alternatives to costly overhead door systems - and the benefits grow as the opening size increases.
- The versatile Kwik Frame System design allows for adaption into a wide assortment of special applications including bypass, split-slider and multi-panel doors.
- All components of the Kwik Frame System come with a powder coat finish (color matching available) for a durable, quality appearance that will outlast paint under all weather conditions.
- Most standardized Kwik Frame components and options are quick ship items - providing needed parts in days (not weeks) and lowering overall inventory levels.
- Ideal for smaller size doors (under 144 square feet), Kwik Frame System components come together with fewer pieces in standardized assemblies for easy installation.