VERSATILE SLIDING DOOR
200 Series Kwik Frame®
200 Side Rail
Clean, finished sides for door panelsWith a self-flashing J-channel, Kwik Frame's 200 Side Rail provides easy door panel skin installation and a professional look.
- Sturdy, rust-free aluminum materials offer long-lasting functionality, finished looks and quick assembly.
- Side rail profile conceals all exposed steel, giving the panel a smooth, clean edge that won't cut or scratch.
- An optional vinyl weather seal can easily slide into the built-in T-slot for quick, easy weather sealing.
- Designed for buildings with roll-formed siding, Kwik Frame Systems remove the guesswork and labor associated with field-fabricated doors.
- The basic design, standardized components and lack of specialized labor offer cost effective alternatives to costly overhead door systems - and the benefits grow as the opening size increases.
- The versatile Kwik Frame System design allows for adaption into a wide assortment of special applications including bypass, split-slider and multi-panel doors.
- All components of the Kwik Frame System come with a powder coat finish (color matching available) for a durable, quality appearance that will outlast paint under all weather conditions.
- Most standardized Kwik Frame components and options are quick ship items - providing needed parts in days (not weeks) and lowering overall inventory levels.
- Ideal for smaller size doors (under 144 square feet), Kwik Frame System components come together with fewer pieces in standardized assemblies for easy installation.