ABOUT US: HISTORY OF CANNONBALL:HNP
CannonBall:HNP began in 1916 by Hunt, Helm and Ferris Company in Harvard, Illinois. Their company catered to the farm market, selling hay forks and wagons. Over the years, they started to manufacture feed handling equipment and animal confinement stalls.
In the late 60's they were bought out by Chromalloy American. Then in the early 80's they were purchased by three private investors, which in time the company was named Starline Products (with its two divisions or brand names of CannonBall:HNP and Star Trac).
In late November of 1989, the CannonBall:HNP division was bought by National Material Limited Partnership. CannonBall:HNP continued to operate in Harvard, Illinois until March of 1991, when it moved to the present facilites in Beloit, Wisconsin.
Nobody does it better!
555 Lawton Ave., P.O. Box 835 | Beloit, WI 53512 | p. 608.365.2161 | Toll Free. 800.766.2825 | f. 800.834.7447